Skip to main content

It's Good To See All of You Again :')

What will I feel if I haven't see someone precious to me for a long time?
I'll definitely miss them
But since I have my ego and pride, I didn't really show to others how much I miss them
I believe most of us, especially boys, do not always show their truest feeling in front of others
This situation happened when I met my classmates in MRSM TGB at Labu, for our reunion
Maybe I should learn to express my feelings openly
But not to all, as some really don't like it

Well, forget all that
At least I was given the chance to see my friends (though not all came :( ) before I am going to other side of the world
For about two days, we met at Mr. Ghafar's (Helya's dad) house at Labu
Here are list of those who did and did not attended
attended:
Zafree, Azri, Muiz, Siddiq, Aqif, Helya, Azza, Huda, Rasyiqah, and Afifah (with Safwan)

not attended:
Khairuddin, Muzamel, Zaid, Iman, Neal, Haqimmi, Azliza, Nadira, Hasnor, Basirah, Rozaidah, Fatin, Hidayah, and Hazwani

Long story short, and since a pictures contain a thousand meanings, I'll just put the pictures taken~
Actually I'm just too lazy to narrate everything...

Having lunch at Helya's aunt house

This is the place of reunion~

Picking up the fruits

The girls do the in-kitchen stuff

Azri 'menyiang ikan'
(What is menyiang ikan in English?)

We attempt to start the fire at the evening...

but it still not fired up until night :p

Sitting and eating together at a round desk
Discussing latest updates and gossips

Being too lazy in the next morning

Having breakfast, and packing our things before going home

Last pictures taken before going back
Special quest at the foremost left : Safwan

Upper row, from the left : Rasyiqah, Huda, Azza, Afifah, Helya
Front row, from the left : Muiz, Aqif, Azri, Zafree, Siddiq

Everyone will be on their way and walk on different path now

I'm very delighted to see that everyone is in top condition
Some stay the way they are, and some have grown more matured :D
Hope every one of can still meet each other in the future
I will be praying to Allah for our health and wealth; may each one of us is given the opportunity to succeed in whatever we are doing
Praise be to Allah for giving us the chance to meet in this fateful meeting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Debate About Love and Commitment

A week after thanksgiving, we had a group discussion about Islam. To make it short, suddenly it become a debate of my commitments toward someone. Yes, it is about love. These are the questions, and my answer: If you guys love each other, why don't you just be in relationship? If we are in love, doesn't mean we MUST be in love. Being in relationship doesn't give any assurance that you are going to get married to each other. Most of my friends that are in relationship often ended up in failure, though a few (like one out of 50) still manage to maintain for 3-4 years. If you are ready to be in relationship, then you must be ready to get married. You give your commitment, attention and time for your partner, isn't it the same as married couple?* I never say being is relationship is wrong, but people who in relationship is the trouble. We always want the good thing (getting attention, sharing our love, etc) but always avoid the hard part (our responsibilities, commitment, et

Post Bukan Untuk Semua Orang, Tapi Ada 4 Orang Patut Terasa

Edited total 7 times by 2/6/2010 1906 Post ini telah diedit disebabkan aku tuan blog (tak menjawab soalan). Post yang asal telah di-save di dalam laptop aku, so anggap la yang tak membace tu...kurang bertuah 1) Jangan aa merajuk 2) Ko pun ...ah malas aa nak cakap 3) Semoga berbahagia 4) Lepas nie kita kena lebih mengekspresi kan perasaan kita dengan cara yang lebih sihat. Terima kasih sebab sanggup turun datang jumpa aku dulu untuk menerangkan everything :) Aku bukannya hendak merendahkan mana2 pihak, tapi mungkin method aku agak extreme. Minta maaf kepada semua pihak yang terlibat.