Skip to main content

I Never Had Anyone To Talk About Games

Lately there's a lot about video games that I want to talk about. Sadly, there aren't really anyone who are willing to listen and discuss about video games. Some of those rare person are Rayza, Adam, and Irshaad. Rayza is the one who listens to me the most. Thanks Rayza :) Also, special thanks to Raihan for always asking me about the games that I played. I appreciate it A LOT :D

I guess it is natural for parents in my culture to think that playing video games is just a waste of time. But never mind them, thinking about it only sadden me more. Even though my parents never even care about the me and games, they always willing to buy games for me. I guess I am truly lucky to have a very considerate parents :)

There are a lot of things to talk about here. Let me sort out my mind first. Firstly, I want to talk about new releases. This month, there will be a lot of interesting titles that will be coming out. Even last month has a couple of my favorite titles. There are two games that were out for last month that I bought; Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations and also Heavy Rain (I bought it this month). Both game are about crimes and investigations, but each game has different focus, which I will discuss in other post. So far, I have completed Ace Attorney, and I am on my way to get all trophies for Heavy Rain.



These are the games that caught my interest:
Battlefield: Bad Company 2


Short comments: After watching two reviews for the game, I become more and more interested to the game. Of course, this game will be compared to Modern Warfare 2, and I think I just want to give it a try. One of the most intriguing part is where you can blow up the environment freely, even big building, towers, trees and more.


Final Fantasy XIII

I must say that it will be stupid for me to not getting this game. If you just wondered "Why?", then you have a looooong way before you will become an avid gamer.


Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition


Despite what the critics had said about this game is being decent compared to the prequel, I still love this game. Resident Evil 4 is one of the first shooting games that I played, so I am truly having a blast playing the sequel. In the Gold Edition, there will be a lot of extras that fans of Resident Evil shouldn't miss.


Resonance of Fate


Some of the video that I watched in Gamespot made me become interested in this game. Maybe I'll try this game in summer holiday~ This game is an RPG, and I don't think there's enough reason to overlook it.


Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey


Playing Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor has proved to me enough that DS can handle a great RPG. It's nice to have a great RPG on portable system. I had keen attachment to Shin Megami Tensei series~

There is also Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold that will be coming the same day as Final Fantasy XIII, but I don't feel like buying it. I'm never really that interested in Pokemon, but I never missed all the series :p God of War 3 is also coming, but someone else will buy that game for me :D

Role-playing game has been my favorite genre, after I had played Final Fantasy IX on PSone for the first time (though it was not the first rpg). After that, I grown attached to Final Fantasy series and games developed by Square Enix (Squaresoft at that time). I also tried other RPG like Wild Arms 3, Dark Cloud 2 and Dragon Quest VIII, but I never even cared to finish them. In 2007, I opened myself to Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3. It was the first RPG that I enjoyed besides Final Fantasy. Until now, I totally love Shin Megami Tensei Series. But it is unfortunate for the latest generation consoles that they are lacking RPGs. It's a total bummer, but this year makes a good promise for RPG gamers like me :)



Lately, I think I have developed interest in shooting genre. Third person shooter games, I never thought I will be playing first person shooter. Now, I am positive that I will be playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 anytime soon :D The first shooting game that I played was Metal Gear Solid, but with Gameshark codes~but I started to play without cheats after that, slowly.

Fast-paced action game like Devil May Cry is my favorite. I even prefer Devil May Cry for over Bayonetta. I don't know how to explain it explicitly. There is just something missing in Bayonetta. Though the combo is just many and insane, I prefer Devil May Cry's style which has less combo but they are variety. Devil May Cry 3 is still my favorite~


I also love party games like Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Singstar. For Guitar Hero and Rock Band, I am more interested in hitting every notes because it tests and improves my visual attention and selective attention, and also reflexes~ But I also enjoy playing them with my friends. Singstar has variety of songs, that my friends and I really love to sing during weekend especially.

For other genre of games, there aren't any particular one that I want to talk right now. But you can say that I love almost all different genres except sports. Not that I hate it, I just don't like playing them fully. I only enjoyed them with friends~

I guess that's all I want to say about. Sure take a long time to write all this~

Comments

  1. ko boley ckp ngan aku pasal game.. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. terima kasih la shasha...haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. uu I love RPGs and especially Final Fantasy! though I never played FFIX but I did played FFVIII halfway. separuh jalan pun sebab the last cd went missing. tsk. my fav of the series is definitely FFX because of the story line. sedih!

    oh btw, I can't wait to read ur review on FFXIII. hee :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite will be FFIX, then FFX. I'm not really into FFVIII because I don't realy like customizing character too deep :p But I did finish the game

    yeah, the ending for FFX is sad but not disappointing :) no spoiler intended~

    I bought the FFX International to fight with Penance (the hardest boss) but I never reached him :( but I did beat Nemesis~

    wow, there can be no end talking about Final Fantasy series. haha

    I'm sure the review for FFXIII will take longer...I'm waiting for my spring break which is at the end of this month~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uwaahhh! Resonance of Fate! I nearly forgot about it!!

    Theres another game you can play made by Square: The Last Remanant. I'm playing it right now, so I can't give any comments. But, if you've played Romancing SaGa:Minstrel's Song, then the game is more or less like that.

    Someone told me FFXII was'nt as good as it was but persetankan! I'll play it by hook or by crook >.<"

    Hey, remember during maths class you promoted Persona to me? I finally played it last year, but it was PErsona 4, cuz Persona 3/FES was sold out. I'll say, the game was great :D I still love the awesome music until now. But the characters talk too much, yet the main char barely says a word. SMT:Raisou Kuzunoha Vs King Abaddon was somewhat the same.

    Final Fantasy IX is made out of awesomeness. It should have a grand remake XD

    -kai-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Resonance of Fate looks real good but it got over-shadowed by FFXIII and God of War 3..maybe reviewers need to show some love to this game too. I think of buying it, maybe next month~This month wil; be very busy with a lot of games to play :p

    Yeah, The Last Remnant, the RPG for 360 and PC only. Square still haven't shown any love towards PS3 gamers you know until FFXIII :( but never mind that~

    The first time I played FFXII was the greatest. I played for total 150+ hours! I tried to complete everything but I think I missed only one thing..You'll enjoy it, just don't let what others said bother you :)

    You gotta admire the music composed by Shoji Meguro! I love most of his soundtrack~~ Well, you gotta get used to the silent protagonist, because that's what Atlus decided to go with. I think there is only one game in Shin Megami Tensei series where the main character talks. I bought the Raizou Kuzunoha by the last two weeks before I went to America, but I never had the chance to play it :p

    I couldn't agree more, but I doubt that they will be any remake of earlier Final Fantasy. I'll wait until FFIX is out in Playstation Store :) I still want to play it again~~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Debate About Love and Commitment

A week after thanksgiving, we had a group discussion about Islam. To make it short, suddenly it become a debate of my commitments toward someone. Yes, it is about love. These are the questions, and my answer: If you guys love each other, why don't you just be in relationship? If we are in love, doesn't mean we MUST be in love. Being in relationship doesn't give any assurance that you are going to get married to each other. Most of my friends that are in relationship often ended up in failure, though a few (like one out of 50) still manage to maintain for 3-4 years. If you are ready to be in relationship, then you must be ready to get married. You give your commitment, attention and time for your partner, isn't it the same as married couple?* I never say being is relationship is wrong, but people who in relationship is the trouble. We always want the good thing (getting attention, sharing our love, etc) but always avoid the hard part (our responsibilities, commitment, et

Post Bukan Untuk Semua Orang, Tapi Ada 4 Orang Patut Terasa

Edited total 7 times by 2/6/2010 1906 Post ini telah diedit disebabkan aku tuan blog (tak menjawab soalan). Post yang asal telah di-save di dalam laptop aku, so anggap la yang tak membace tu...kurang bertuah 1) Jangan aa merajuk 2) Ko pun ...ah malas aa nak cakap 3) Semoga berbahagia 4) Lepas nie kita kena lebih mengekspresi kan perasaan kita dengan cara yang lebih sihat. Terima kasih sebab sanggup turun datang jumpa aku dulu untuk menerangkan everything :) Aku bukannya hendak merendahkan mana2 pihak, tapi mungkin method aku agak extreme. Minta maaf kepada semua pihak yang terlibat.