Skip to main content

I Have Feelings Too, Don't Worry

The moment you took a step away from me, I started to gain the time and space that I needed

I didn't feel the uneasiness anymore
I feel that I can grow again
Do things that I want without limitations
Take my own time without limitations
I feel very free

I guess that is all I need

We don't need commitments; we are still young to be in serious relationship
We don't need commitments; there are still a lot of opportunities and possibilities in front of us
We don't need commitments; we are still young to make decisions about relationship
We don't need commitments; there are a lot to think, especially about marriages*

We can grow to become a better person,
Without limitations and expectations of a lover;
We can grow our abilities,
Without limitations and expectations of a lover.

The moment you took a step away from me, I felt that I lost something

Who says when we are in love, we need to be in relationship?
Who says we can't be just friends?
Who says we need to nurture the feelings right now?

We plan, but God has a better plan
We will accept His plan, whatever it might be

I really want you to be with me
Welcome back to my life



*Yeah, what is the purpose of being in relationship but never had a thought about marriage? If not, then we only be in relationship in order to satisfy our own desires and lust

Comments

  1. makan dalam...cam ayat aku je...wkaakak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ader aa skit2 diambil dari ayat ko...tapi aku x ingat yg maner...

    tp dah di-paraphrase

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. rajin kau update blog skrg ni ye.

    by the way, action speaks louder than words, tak gitu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sebab dah ok dgn most situations kat sini~

    If I post this one year ago, it won't have the same meaning as it is now
    Experiences and a lot of deep thoughts = what I had posted :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Debate About Love and Commitment

A week after thanksgiving, we had a group discussion about Islam. To make it short, suddenly it become a debate of my commitments toward someone. Yes, it is about love. These are the questions, and my answer: If you guys love each other, why don't you just be in relationship? If we are in love, doesn't mean we MUST be in love. Being in relationship doesn't give any assurance that you are going to get married to each other. Most of my friends that are in relationship often ended up in failure, though a few (like one out of 50) still manage to maintain for 3-4 years. If you are ready to be in relationship, then you must be ready to get married. You give your commitment, attention and time for your partner, isn't it the same as married couple?* I never say being is relationship is wrong, but people who in relationship is the trouble. We always want the good thing (getting attention, sharing our love, etc) but always avoid the hard part (our responsibilities, commitment, et

Post Bukan Untuk Semua Orang, Tapi Ada 4 Orang Patut Terasa

Edited total 7 times by 2/6/2010 1906 Post ini telah diedit disebabkan aku tuan blog (tak menjawab soalan). Post yang asal telah di-save di dalam laptop aku, so anggap la yang tak membace tu...kurang bertuah 1) Jangan aa merajuk 2) Ko pun ...ah malas aa nak cakap 3) Semoga berbahagia 4) Lepas nie kita kena lebih mengekspresi kan perasaan kita dengan cara yang lebih sihat. Terima kasih sebab sanggup turun datang jumpa aku dulu untuk menerangkan everything :) Aku bukannya hendak merendahkan mana2 pihak, tapi mungkin method aku agak extreme. Minta maaf kepada semua pihak yang terlibat.