Skip to main content

Why Can't Summer Has More Games?

I still haven't gone to bazaar Ramadhan until today (at least for this year's Ramadhan). It's not about me not wanting to spend my money, I am just too lazy to go outside. It's like you don't eat the whole day, but you don't intend to fast. Plus, there aren't any foods that I want from bazaar. I am happy with the food that already bought by my mom. Our iftar is just moderate, and I love it. Compared to Ramadhans before this, there were always a lot of unfinished foods. I'm not being picky about what to eat right now. Be thankful that I can still eat, and I don't to cook it myself. Ramadhan is not about the food, right? Hehe.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday I had a dream about you again. It would be great if I can forget you, but I just can't. With what happening to you right now, I know there is nothing I can do to help with anything. I hope that everything will turn out right, and you shouldn't give up. There might be an opportunity somewhere, you just need to keep searching. I'll be praying for you everyday.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I still don't have a place to live for next semester. A lot of problems happened, and it just a small ones (the most frequent problem is there is this one landlord who is very hard to contact with). I hope I can rent a place before the semester starts.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Right now, I really feel like I am not doing anything. I want to go out more often, but not all my friends are available.

*sadface*

_____________________________________________________________________________

Dreams are nice, especially the dreams about something or someone that makes you happy. But it's sad when you know it is just a dream. It's like life is toying with me, giving me false hope on the thing that I want the most.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...