Skip to main content

It's About Time

Before I got back to Malaysia, I planned to forget about everything and just enjoy my holiday. Doing nothing, just goofing around, spend times with my family and play games. Don't want to think about studies or responsibilities. I just want to take my time and think of nothing.

Throughout the holiday, I may not have done anything serious, if compared to others' life. Doing internship, taking class, working part-time, or even getting married. Even though my holiday is empty, I don't think it is meaningless. In fact, I believe that the emptiness is the best for me.

My problems are not that big, I admit, but they did largely affect me. Mostly my fault, anyway, so I don't deserve to blame anyone. But I'll face it, and deal with it. I'm not that fucking strong, but what choice do I have besides being strong, and be brave enough to accept my own truth? It's bitter, but only for that once.

Now that I have only less than one month before going back to Madison, I need to start thinking about what to do next semester as it will be my toughest. Not just in studies, but in my self-management too. I will be living alone next sem, so no one will be looking at what I do besides myself and Him. There are a lot of things I need to think about, and I'm not sure if I'll make it next sem. But it's not like I have a choice. I'll make it through.

I am not matured, compared to most of you guys, I know. But I am not trying to pretend I am mature, or qualified enough to look down on others. I don't want to be an adult who thinks he is always right. I still have a lot to improve, and I will.

I'll stop here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...