Skip to main content

Second Week of Ramadhan

This week and the last was a bit dull for me, as I didn't go out as I would do as usual. Maybe it's because of Ramadhan? I have no problems going out and spending my time with my friends, but I guess most of my friends rather have iftar with their family first. Until today, I only had my iftar outside with my friends only once, and haven't set my feet yet on any bazaar. I don't really care about what to eat during iftar, as long as it's not the same food on two days straight. Yeah I'm a boring guy, deal with it. Trying my best to not spend my money on foods!

_________________________________________________________________________

On Monday, I went to KLCC, meeting Helya, Fiza, Huda and Huda's friend (forgot her name). I watched Captain America The First Avenger with Helya. Hayley Atwell is so hot, especially her body (giggity!). It ended right after Maghrib's azan. But we didn't have our iftar in KLCC, we went to Kg. Baru for our dinner. It was short, since someone planned it on the last minute. Nevertheless, it still fun to hang out with your friends.

The next day, I had a sudden visit from Chemboyt, Izzad number 1, Mali "Molly" and Razi. They had something need to be done in UiTM, so they decided to pay me a visit. Though only for about 3 hours, I truly appreciate their willingness to come to my house. Maybe I'll pay them a visit at Bangi/Kajang too, since most of them are from there, and we can have iftar together.

__________________________________________________________________________

I finished Catherine, and I got the True Lover Ending on my first try! The ending was so sweet, and you should definitely check it out. Then, I attempted to unlock all endings, and it took more time than I thought it would be. There are eight ending in total: Bad Lover, Good Lover, True Lover, Good Freedom, True Freedom, Bad Cheater, Good Cheater and True Cheater. What I like about the ending is that it truly rewards you in the way that you are meant too. The "Bad" ending are achieved when you are inclined to one side (Lover or Cheater), but in the end you want the other side. When you got the ending, the developer made it that you are totally deserved based on what you did.

Give this game a try, and I'm sure you won't regret it. Sure, the game is hard as hell, but there are Easy mode for beginners (in fact, Very Easy mode is also included, but it is kinda hidden).

__________________________________________________________________________

This week is all about thinking for my life in next semester. I want to get things done as soon as possible, and I have my thanks to Shafiq Kadir for willingly helping me out. I am indebted to him in every possible way.

__________________________________________________________________________

I guess that's all for today. Happy Ramadhan to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Debate About Love and Commitment

A week after thanksgiving, we had a group discussion about Islam. To make it short, suddenly it become a debate of my commitments toward someone. Yes, it is about love. These are the questions, and my answer: If you guys love each other, why don't you just be in relationship? If we are in love, doesn't mean we MUST be in love. Being in relationship doesn't give any assurance that you are going to get married to each other. Most of my friends that are in relationship often ended up in failure, though a few (like one out of 50) still manage to maintain for 3-4 years. If you are ready to be in relationship, then you must be ready to get married. You give your commitment, attention and time for your partner, isn't it the same as married couple?* I never say being is relationship is wrong, but people who in relationship is the trouble. We always want the good thing (getting attention, sharing our love, etc) but always avoid the hard part (our responsibilities, commitment, et

Post Bukan Untuk Semua Orang, Tapi Ada 4 Orang Patut Terasa

Edited total 7 times by 2/6/2010 1906 Post ini telah diedit disebabkan aku tuan blog (tak menjawab soalan). Post yang asal telah di-save di dalam laptop aku, so anggap la yang tak membace tu...kurang bertuah 1) Jangan aa merajuk 2) Ko pun ...ah malas aa nak cakap 3) Semoga berbahagia 4) Lepas nie kita kena lebih mengekspresi kan perasaan kita dengan cara yang lebih sihat. Terima kasih sebab sanggup turun datang jumpa aku dulu untuk menerangkan everything :) Aku bukannya hendak merendahkan mana2 pihak, tapi mungkin method aku agak extreme. Minta maaf kepada semua pihak yang terlibat.