Skip to main content

My Camera

I had posted about my camera in my post last month
Remember that my camera had been malfunctioning since that time?

But, two days ago, my camera had 'come back to life'!!
It has been functioning normally!
Alhamdulillah...
I never have to buy a new camera, at least for now

I'm very happy!

Comments

  1. good to know. u n ur camera kn x blh dipisahkn... "zafree yg suka tgkp gambar", bak kata ex housemateku si ex boston. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. sape la rumate ko yg diperkatakan tu...

    thanx mashi!

    hepi giler neyh

    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoho...mesti rasa masyuk giler ak...sah la nnt ari2 bawak gi kelas...ekekke...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoh kau ade kamera undead!!! kool gile!!! pastikan jgn kene holy water sudah. huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adam - hahaha of coz...sedia aa utk diambil gambar~~

    Rayza - bukan senang dowh kamera aku nk jd undead. kena jauhkan segala holy water, potion ngan phoenix down.hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahaha phoenix down tu weh paling bahaye sekali. kau jugak kene lupakan la segala curaga & curaja. fatal woh. hehe. gile best ah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. paling bahaye renew aa...

    haha

    ko main xii tak?

    ReplyDelete
  8. aku tak maen ah. sbb ffx international pun tak habeh lg sbb takut nak lawan xin. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha

    gie aa bantai dark aeon ngan penance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. pale hotak kau. dark aeon hit aku sumer 99999 je. aku nak balik kampung yuna amek brg utk complete kan dia nye wand pun tak leh pasal ade dark aeon. bedebah tol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha

    terpaksa aa ko buff ko nyer characters dlu

    aku sempat wat sumer~

    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. hee... rummate yg slalu tunjuk gamba kelas die n ckp "zafree suka tgkp gambar." :D

    p/s:omong2an kt ats2 ni 1 ape aku xpaham.... perempuan kn, xreti game2 nih. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. owh ye ke...

    skrg nie kamera dah elok, mmg habis aa klasmate2 aku

    hahahahahah

    takpe2...nie mmg laki nyer hal

    hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...