Skip to main content

Balik


Akhirnya aku mengalah...

Daku terpaksa pulang ke tanah air yang tercinta...

Seksyen 8 Shah Alam...

Meninggalkan Shaif seorang diri di 1308...

Bukanlah maksudku untuk meninggalkan mu keseorangan...

Keluarga lebih penting untukku...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

pasni nie aku nk gie Sunway jumper chemboyt ngan ramzi!hehehe

(Adakah aku akan dianggap gay selepas korang baca post nie?)

Comments

  1. ak tgk muka shaif tue kesian gler wei.....sampai ati ko tggalkan die seorg diri.....

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nak wat camner...

    keluarga lagi penting...

    nanti aku dtg aa melawat dier sesekali...

    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. "(Adakah aku akan dianggap gay selepas korang baca post nie?)"

    huhu..x yah citer ar...org dah pkir psl benda ni sblm ko tulis post ni lg...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. agak aa...

    xpe2 aku terima jer

    hehe

    bukan terima yang aku gay tau

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA!

    =)

    x de r gay,
    sume tau ko seorang kanak2 yg
    jage friendship...
    bkn gayship...

    ReplyDelete
  6. geli siot. kau tinggalkan shaif untuk ramzi ngn chemboyt? kau mmg tak cukup satu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dyau - ko mmg kanak2 gak aa roy, hehe.nasib baik ko husnu dzon

    raihan - ko ngan wani ngan amal?

    ReplyDelete
  8. adoi. kau memang suka bongkarkan rahsia sulit aku. dendiam sudah aaa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. owh sori lagi

    aku x gitau pasal ko ngan asri lak...

    oooppsss

    ReplyDelete
  10. alaaa kau nih. mentang2 aa kau dah tade hak nak marah aku carik lelaki lain skrg kau nak citekan sume skandal aku kat public? kau jgn cite aku dendiam minat aziz sudah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...