Skip to main content

Message Filled With Emotion

Now I'm making it obvious that I'm writing this with pure EMOTION. Please skip this post if it will disturb you.

Don't read this unless you can accept the emotional side of me

Here we go~~hee~




Don't criticize me that I am a fool for putting it at my blog instead of saying it directly, unless you can take critics right at your face. Telling me to not put it at the blog doesn't make you a good listener, or even open to critics.

Don't tell me to not to get emotional on my blog; do you really think that you can listen to what I'm gonna say to you? Nah

I know I did a wrong thing, and I learn from it. You, who being ignorant at what people said about you, don't have the right to say anything about me on this. Why bother telling straight at your face when you can't open your heart and ear to listen just because you think what you did is right? At least I listened to what others said about me, directly, about what I wrote on the post 3-posts before, even though it hurts and I felt like stabbing myself with a knife, literally.

Hope you can be very happy by controlling that guy/girl and abandoning your friends :)

Owh, and this is just another rambling, and not targeted to specific someone. Don't get bothered~~



Done with emotion. Now, with the suffering of suppressing my feeling. Back to study~~ Wee~~ I'm happy now~~ :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...