Skip to main content

Obsessed~

This is my first new obsession




Title : DJ Max Portable 2
Genre : Rhythm
Learning Difficulty : Normal
My Grade : 9.4/10


No,not the girl in the image. It's the game DJ Max Portable 2.
I just got the game yesterday, and it is really addictive.
Somehow I am really attracted to rhythm games (guitar hero,rock band,dance dance revolution) I thought that any other rhythm games that doesn't use specific controller or tools are total lame (guitar,dance mat)
But this game really change my mind set!!
This game is one the best game I ever had in my PSP and it makes my PSP more worthy (compared to my DS, of course)

About The Gameplay:
It just a series of notes, coming from top to the bottom, and you need to hit the right button at the right moment...sounds lame right?BUT IT IS NOT!

It takes more than that to play this game...
and it is not as easy as you think

...Just watch the videos down there, you'll know what I mean

Here is some video



Promotional Video



Gameplay


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...