Skip to main content

Me and Raihan~

It had been two weeks and two days since I'm with Raihan
Only few of my friends knew about us

"What about Farahin?" you asked?
yeah...you should know if you had read my previous post

Back to the topic
There are many things that we did
Not only in this two weeks because I knew her since four month ago
Since I entered my class (Boston) at INTEC
Yup, she is my classmate, special one (huhu)

In class, I like to stick around her
why?
dunno myself
She is very outspoken, maybe that triggers everything

I'm still with Farahin at that time
There is a big reason why I stick with Raihan eventhough I was with Farahin at that time
(I already told Farahin)
hm...
Maybe I'll explain here later

Our relation start at 7th November (7/11)

I don't know how to put it into words about her...
Never mind, it's enough just for me alone to know
hehe

What I more concerned is what I had become
hm...
Somehow I become more sensitive
Not the good one of course
I always think the negative side first if anything related to us (not her) happened
like when she doesn't answer the phone, most of the time I will think that she is mad at me (I overcomed this one already)

I'm a guy with full of confidence (only laziness is my problem)
But when it comes to relationship...I'm the worst,believe me
I need to be more positive..

Comments

  1. common zafree, be positive ok?
    sampai bile nak pikir negative..

    [ceyh, aku nasihat kn org..aku nih? wahahaha]

    jump to conclusion, "rilek2 sudeyh".

    ooopss...maybe phrase tu valid ntuk previous relationship ko. n_n

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...wht do u mean by puting dat punction?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm...tanyer aa diri ko kalo rajin~

    nk tau tego aa aku kat ym :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. zfree..hope that u n raihan wil hav a longlasting rlationshp..:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx eye-in~

    dah kali ke-3 ko ckp tuh

    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...