Skip to main content

Vacation~

I will be away for three days, starting 26th November until 28th
My family and my cousin's will be going to Pangkor~~
Not that I'm really excited
I need to find something interesting to do there except swimming and sleeping...
maybe I ride a jet-ski?
or go snorkeling?
just..not the typical things
But I'm sure to not forget to bring my :
-Camera to take interesting pictures, of course
-Hand phone can't live without this right?
-PSP & DS just for the sake of don't wanna get bored
-....
That's the things that came to mind
Usually I always bring my PS2 to
But I try to keep it at home
maybe my maid will play it when I'm not home
who knows, maybe she always played Dance Dance Revolution or Guitar Hero when there are nobody in the house
maybe she had achieved the greatest rank ever...
ok that's total nonsense

I hope I enjoy my vacation~

My most enjoyable vacation is last year, when I went to Sabah...
miss that time~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...