Skip to main content

Let's Complain, Shall We? -UPDATE-

Edited July 8th 5:58 AM

When we are bored, usually there are only two basic things you can do: find something to do or make a post/status/tweet about how bored you are. But again, these two are not mutually exclusive. You can say that you are bored, in the same time show that you are trying to get out of the boredom. Don't do it like "I'm boreeeed. What to do", probably we can try something like "If anyone is free today let me know! We can hangout or something". Usually there are a lot of our friends out there who also got nothing to do, so try to invite them. If they are not free at the moment, at least you know that you can invite them in the future.

In my case, I prefer to go out instead of playing games all day long. I don't mind playing games, but at the end of the day I just want to be secluded and no one is allowed to talk to me. I will start ignoring others and want my own space. In my family, I'm the only one who play games, so there's no one to talk to about games. Before that, let me explain something. The only time I am in my house in Malaysia is during summer holiday. Which means that everybody else is still working, and my brother is in UiTM right now. Most of my friends are still struggling to finish their finals. That's why my summer holidays were kind of boring. I want to meet my friends, but they are busy. By the time they are free, I am already preparing to go back to US -_- But this year I won't, so there will be some time to spend with them :)



Everyone has their own problems. I don't have big problems right now, but I do have some worries. Like right now, I am waiting for the result of my plead to get into UKM. It is a big thing to me, but probably not for most people. Likewise, my friends problems are not always seem big to me. But if I can, I want to at least hear the problem, and ease their worries even for just a bit. Some people prefer to hide their problems, until it becomes big where it had past the point of being solvable. They think they can solve it by themselves. If they can, that's good. But people should really know their limit. We human are not that strong by ourselves, and that's why we have each other. Even if we cannot solve the problem, at least we can discuss on where to start.



There are people who are being subtle about their worries, and wait until someone get it and ask them directly. But hey, not all of us are mind readers you know. If you want someone to help you, then you need to start seeking for help from appropriate people. If someone ask you something, don't leave them in the dark. At least tell them something. Ignoring others is not good, as it may hurts your relationship with them. What would you feel if your friend suddenly gone without telling you anything?

Appreciate your friends who are trying to help you. And as a friend, I will give you your time and space, in the same time trying to understand what you are going through right now. We will both do our part. I believe that one day you will bounce back and get up, facing all your problems and deal with them. Just don't do anything stupid.

It's funny that both of you acted the same way towards me. Suddenly disappeared, then randomly appear, and disappear again. Both of you also make me feel guilty about myself. Am I the reason for the behavior towards me? Now you both are running away, keeping things to yourself, trying to fix everything when all you did is delaying what you should have done earlier. Anyway, I'll pray for you, and I will tell myself that you guys are alright, and will be alright. I will welcome you, with an open arm and let's forget about the past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Debate About Love and Commitment

A week after thanksgiving, we had a group discussion about Islam. To make it short, suddenly it become a debate of my commitments toward someone. Yes, it is about love. These are the questions, and my answer: If you guys love each other, why don't you just be in relationship? If we are in love, doesn't mean we MUST be in love. Being in relationship doesn't give any assurance that you are going to get married to each other. Most of my friends that are in relationship often ended up in failure, though a few (like one out of 50) still manage to maintain for 3-4 years. If you are ready to be in relationship, then you must be ready to get married. You give your commitment, attention and time for your partner, isn't it the same as married couple?* I never say being is relationship is wrong, but people who in relationship is the trouble. We always want the good thing (getting attention, sharing our love, etc) but always avoid the hard part (our responsibilities, commitment, et

Post Bukan Untuk Semua Orang, Tapi Ada 4 Orang Patut Terasa

Edited total 7 times by 2/6/2010 1906 Post ini telah diedit disebabkan aku tuan blog (tak menjawab soalan). Post yang asal telah di-save di dalam laptop aku, so anggap la yang tak membace tu...kurang bertuah 1) Jangan aa merajuk 2) Ko pun ...ah malas aa nak cakap 3) Semoga berbahagia 4) Lepas nie kita kena lebih mengekspresi kan perasaan kita dengan cara yang lebih sihat. Terima kasih sebab sanggup turun datang jumpa aku dulu untuk menerangkan everything :) Aku bukannya hendak merendahkan mana2 pihak, tapi mungkin method aku agak extreme. Minta maaf kepada semua pihak yang terlibat.