Skip to main content

Wishing Happy Birthday

Remember the time when your friends celebrated your birthday? Yeah, me neither (forever alone FTW). Yes, today is my birthday (or yesterday, depending on where you live) and I am totally aware of it. Do I expect anything from my birthday? Of course! It wouldn't hurt to expect something, right? Right?? Haha anyway I don't really care about surprises or presents, I am perfectly fine with not celebrating it. Maybe I can buy some ice-cream for myself, eat a lot tonight and stay up playing MW3 with my BFFs (again, forever alone FTW).

I guess I am getting old, to the point where I don't really care about my own birthday that much. Even last year, I celebrated my birthday alone haha.

If you have a Facebook account, then you must have received a lot of birthday wishes from your friends, and "friends". When these "friends" post their wishes on my wall, I was like "er who are you again?". Then I went to their profile, in hope to discover two things: what their friends usually call them and how did I come to know them. I have 676 "friends" in my Facebook account, and I don't really know every single one of them.

They did take some time to wish my birthday, so I don't really want to reply with just "thanks! :)" or other one-liner. I really appreciate the wishes (even though I am aware that some just wish for the sake of wishing), and I try my best to show my appreciation in my reply. It's also an opportunity to get in touch with your friends again~ I am happy when someone who I haven't talked with for who-know-how-many-years said that I am one of her best buddy (friendzoned? Who cares haha).

Thank you for those who wished for my birthday. I really appreciate it. Thank you! There is also someone that I shamelessly told her that today is my birthday (haha!) just because she doesn't has a Facebook account XD (show yourself!)

Meanwhile I am going to make this cake for myself.



Happy birthday to me! *okay.jpg*

___________________________________________________________________

What I posted on top was what I want to post in the first place. But I got a surprise birthday celebration just now, after we done celebrating the Chinese New Year! It was totally unexpected, but nevertheless I am happy. Thanks to those who went their way just to buy me a cake and light the candles! Now I don't have to make and eat the forever alone cake~

A proper birthday cake!

Kai, thanks also for spending your time talking on the phone with me! :D

Comments

  1. selamat ulang tahun ke-22 orang seksyen 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! neighbor ke kita nie? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zafree!! Happy Birthday!! Don't get depressed!! :D :D

    I still remember that you once asked me for a P4 fan art. Want me to give you a sketch as a present? It's gonna take some time to make it though.

    -Kai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kai! Thanks!! Do I really look depressed?? D:

    Wow you really want to do it?? If it's ok with you, then I WANT it! But make sure to take your time, no need to do it quickly :) Thanks kai!

    ReplyDelete
  5. meh sini aku nak tanya something.
    am i the only person yang wish kau kat dalam skype ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ada ngan lagi sorang kawan intec aku

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New College Life In UKM

After intentionally abandoning my blog for around 6 weeks, I think it's about time I write something about what is currently happening in my life.

Since the last time I updated, I haven't done anything much. I met some of my friends, and mostly spent my time with my families and explaining to every single one of them about "why" am I not returning to the States. Most of the them accept the fact easily and told me to be strong, work hard in the future and don't make the same mistake (which usually just simplified to "don't play games too much")

Because of What Someone Said

So a few days ago, I visited Borders Bookstore in IOI City Mall to get a book for a friend of mine. Incidentally, it is also my favorite bookstore, due to its quite nice selection of books and its location from my house. Anyway, the book that I wanted to buy was The End of Average by Todd Rose. I already finished that book (I want to write about it as well later), so I recommended it to my friend and she asked me to buy one for her. I had an exam on the day after but as far as I'm concerned, reading is more important than any exams that I will most likely forgot in a few weeks.

Also, each time I visit a bookstore, I will always walk out the store with at least one book. So, besides the book that I intended to buy, I bought two other books because I found it interesting. I know, it is a truly 'good' idea to buy two books when you have an exam tomorrow. In this post, I want to talk about the reason why I picked up one of the books.

The Master Algorithm, written by Pedro Domi…

ADD

Finally, I reached Disc 2 in FFVIII. Still on the way to rescue Squall from the torture room. Speaking of Squall, remember the time where he was stabbed by icicle spear from Edea? There's an interesting theory where Squall was already dead at that time (Aerith died after being stabbed by Sephiroth's Masamune once, too). Everything that happened after that was, you guess it, just a dream. Click here if you want to read the full theory.

EDIT: One theory also states that Square had some other plan for Aerith. Here's the link.

Let say this theory is true. During the start of Disc 2, we were brought to the dream of Laguna. So it is a dream, inside a dream. Looks like Square had done it way before Christopher Nolan's Inception!

.........

*ehem* anyway, most fan's theory are awesome to read. But no one can truly justify and give best explaination on where the hell do Necron in Final Fantasy IX came from. There were no hints or whatsoever about him, and suddenly he appeare…