Skip to main content

Three More To Buy, Still Many More To Finish

Last week I traded eight of my games for Uncharted 3, and surprisingly I got $125 in-store credits. So $55 for Uncharted 3, and another $70 goes toward Modern Warfare 3. So $20 left for MW3. Luckily enough, my Gamestop Reward Point has reached 50000 points, and just traded that point for in-store $50 off coupon. That coupon will be used more Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, and I will trade some more games for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. I hope that's all the games that I need (maybe I'll buy Super Mario 3D Land during winter break) this year. I want to buy PS Vita, so will most probably sell my PSP-3000 and PSP-Go. But no need to be early on this one.

I really need to increase my work hours, and will work a lot during this winter (so no vacations, just staying here in Madison). Still have no plan for next semester (for some reason, I cannot)

Just finished Uncharted 3 yesterday. It was a nice experience, but something was lacking though. I personally think that Uncharted 2 did better in the single player campaign. But never mind, I'll play through the game at least two more times to find out. Multiplayer is awesome nonetheless.

Two endings achieved in Devil Survivor Overclocked. Playing through another round is very painful. Might not be able to play it again, but I love the game so much to sell it.

Definitely can't wait for MW3. I'm sure it is going to have a lot of issues (overpowered killstreaks/weapons, abuser, campers and so on) but MW3 is more of my style compared to BF3. I got nothing against BF3, I think it's awesome, and I would to play it if I have the chance. But I just prefer CoD-style gameplay.

Playing Marvel vs. Capcom 3 again in preparation for Ultimate MvC3. Phoenix Wright, Frank West, Vergil, Rocket Raccoon, Ghost Rider and Strider Hiryu are the characters that I have been excited for the most. Right now I am still using Zero, Dormammu and Dante. I'll probably try to learn to play more characters.

Peace Walker HD in MGS Collection is what I most excited about. To be able to play online is a blessing. The PSP version was very good, but the difficulty to play online is a bummer. It's a good game, but a lot of gamers missed it since it was on PSP. Hopefully this will change things around. The camera control are being integrated to the right analog stick, so no more using face button yay!

I'm hungry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Debate About Love and Commitment

A week after thanksgiving, we had a group discussion about Islam. To make it short, suddenly it become a debate of my commitments toward someone. Yes, it is about love. These are the questions, and my answer: If you guys love each other, why don't you just be in relationship? If we are in love, doesn't mean we MUST be in love. Being in relationship doesn't give any assurance that you are going to get married to each other. Most of my friends that are in relationship often ended up in failure, though a few (like one out of 50) still manage to maintain for 3-4 years. If you are ready to be in relationship, then you must be ready to get married. You give your commitment, attention and time for your partner, isn't it the same as married couple?* I never say being is relationship is wrong, but people who in relationship is the trouble. We always want the good thing (getting attention, sharing our love, etc) but always avoid the hard part (our responsibilities, commitment, et

Post Bukan Untuk Semua Orang, Tapi Ada 4 Orang Patut Terasa

Edited total 7 times by 2/6/2010 1906 Post ini telah diedit disebabkan aku tuan blog (tak menjawab soalan). Post yang asal telah di-save di dalam laptop aku, so anggap la yang tak membace tu...kurang bertuah 1) Jangan aa merajuk 2) Ko pun ...ah malas aa nak cakap 3) Semoga berbahagia 4) Lepas nie kita kena lebih mengekspresi kan perasaan kita dengan cara yang lebih sihat. Terima kasih sebab sanggup turun datang jumpa aku dulu untuk menerangkan everything :) Aku bukannya hendak merendahkan mana2 pihak, tapi mungkin method aku agak extreme. Minta maaf kepada semua pihak yang terlibat.