In my opinion, the game is great in bringing family and friends together. There are a lot of more familiar songs to everyone like Love Story by Taylor Swift, She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5, Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney and more. The guitar and drum notes are relatively easy compared to Guitar Hero, so it will be more accessible to everyone especially beginners and not-so-hardcore gamers. The Sing-Along feature is a great addition to make the game more karaoke-like as multiple player can sing simultaneously on one song.
To conclude, you can enjoy this game at it fullest when you bring along your family and friends to play. It is more easy and the songs are more specific and mostly well-known to all. If you are a Guitar Hero expert wanting for challenge, then this is game is certainly not for you. I am giving 5 stars because I can finally enjoy my favorite game with my friends."
- A good game for beginners and those who want to have fun together
- Sing-along karaoke mode is great for party - Many known pop songs
- You still can transfer songs from other Guitar Hero games (DLC, World Tour, Smash Hits and 5)
- 69 of 85 songs in Guitar Hero 5 and 61 of 65 songs in Band Hero can be imported (this feature will be coming to Band Hero PS3 version later)
- For experienced Guitar Hero players, this game will be too easy
- It is basically the same as Guitar Hero 5
- You need to pay $5.99 and $4.99 to import GH5 and Band hero respectively