Skip to main content

Band Hero (I'm Emo?)

When I read my latest posts, I realized why people say that I'm being too emotional. What do you expect? This is my blog and I can write whatever I want. It doesn't mean that I'm being emotional or sad when my posts are all gloomy. You judge me only by reading what I posted, not by what you saw. I'm not mad at the fact that people think I'm being 'emo', but I kinda worried that if you worried for things that you don't need to worry actually. Especially my mom, you don't need to worry to much about me except for my finance :p (yeah I know my mom reads my blog). I'm happy here and I'm doing my best to not let myself washed away to far from studies and important matters~ Sorry if I had ever made you all worried!

Ok enough of sad things for now. I want to share something that made me happy this week~



This is the newest game from Activision, the producer of Guitar Heroes series, entitled Band Hero. Why buy this game when I already have Guitar Hero World Tour and Guitar Hero 5, I hear you asked? These are the reasons:

"Though Band Hero is similar to Guitar Hero 5 in term of gameplay, it still had a lot to offer. Guitar Hero 5 is said to be "extremely diverse" that players will find that there are songs that they like and there are also songs that they will never even touch. Band Hero done a great job in making the songs to be more specific to pop-oriented tracks.

In my opinion, the game is great in bringing family and friends together. There are a lot of more familiar songs to everyone like Love Story by Taylor Swift, She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5, Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney and more. The guitar and drum notes are relatively easy compared to Guitar Hero, so it will be more accessible to everyone especially beginners and not-so-hardcore gamers. The Sing-Along feature is a great addition to make the game more karaoke-like as multiple player can sing simultaneously on one song.

To conclude, you can enjoy this game at it fullest when you bring along your family and friends to play. It is more easy and the songs are more specific and mostly well-known to all. If you are a Guitar Hero expert wanting for challenge, then this is game is certainly not for you. I am giving 5 stars because I can finally enjoy my favorite game with my friends."

Pros

- A good game for beginners and those who want to have fun together

- Sing-along karaoke mode is great for party - Many known pop songs

- You still can transfer songs from other Guitar Hero games (DLC, World Tour, Smash Hits and 5)

- 69 of 85 songs in Guitar Hero 5 and 61 of 65 songs in Band Hero can be imported (this feature will be coming to Band Hero PS3 version later)

Cons

- For experienced Guitar Hero players, this game will be too easy

- It is basically the same as Guitar Hero 5

- You need to pay $5.99 and $4.99 to import GH5 and Band hero respectively

For your information, this is the review that I wrote for the Amazon.com. I just posted it yesterday (3/11)~ ^ ^

The complete set of the songs in Band Hero:

  • 3 Doors Down - "When I'm Gone"
  • The Airborne Toxic Event - "Gasoline"
  • The All American Rejects - "Dirty Little Secret"
  • Alphabeat - "Fascination"
  • Aly and AJ - "Like Whoa"
  • Angels & Airwaves - "The Adventure"
  • Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals - "Steal My Kisses"
  • Big Country - "In a Big Country"
  • The Bravery - "Believe"
  • Carl Douglas - "Kung Fu Fighting"
  • Cheap Trick - "I Want You To Want Me (live)"
  • Cold War Kids - "Hang Me Up To Dry"
  • Corinne Bailey Rae - "Put Your Records On"
  • Counting Crows - "Angels of the Silences"
  • Culture Club - "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me"
  • Dashboard Confessional - "Hands Down"
  • David Bowie - "Let's Dance"
  • Devo - "Whip It"
  • Don McLean - "American Pie"
  • Duffy - "Warwick Avenue"
  • Duran Duran - "Rio"
  • Evanescence - "Bring Me To Life"
  • Everclear - "Santa Monica (Watch The World Die)"
  • Fall Out Boy - "Sugar, We're Goin' Down"
  • Filter - "Take A Picture"
  • Finger Eleven - "Paralyzer"
  • The Go-Go's - "Our Lips Are Sealed"
  • Hilary Duff - "So Yesterday"
  • Hinder - "Lips Of An Angel"
  • Jackson 5 - "ABC"
  • Janet Jackson - "Black Cat"
  • Jesse McCartney - "Beautiful Soul"
  • Joan Jett - "Bad Reputation"
  • Joss Stone - "You Had Me"
  • Katrina and The Waves - "Walking On Sunshine"
  • The Kooks - "Naive"
  • KT Tunstall - "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree"
  • The Last Goodnight - "Pictures Of You"
  • Lily Allen - "Take What You Take"
  • Maroon 5 - "She Will Be Loved"
  • Marvin Gaye - "I Heard It Through The Grapevine"
  • Mighty Mighty Bosstones - "The Impression That I Get"
  • Nelly Furtado - "Turn Off The Light"
  • N.E.R.D. - "Rockstar"
  • No Doubt - "Just A Girl"
  • No Doubt - "Don't Speak"
  • OK Go - "A Million Ways"
  • Papa Roach - "Lifeline"
  • Parachute - "Back Again"
  • Pat Benatar - "Love Is A Battlefield"
  • Poison - "Every Rose Has Its Thorn"
  • Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue - "Kids"
  • The Rolling Stones - "Honky Tonk Women"
  • Roy Orbison - "Oh Pretty Woman"
  • Santigold - "L.E.S. Artistes"
  • Snow Patrol - "Take Back the City"
  • Spice Girls - "Wannabe"
  • Styx - "Mr. Roboto"
  • Taylor Swift - "Love Story"
  • Taylor Swift - "Picture To Burn"
  • Taylor Swift - "You Belong With Me"
  • Tonic - "If You Could Only See"
  • The Turtles - "Happy Together"
  • Village People - "YMCA"
  • Yellowcard - "Ocean Avenue"

  • (From Amazon.com)

    Notice that there are three Taylor Swift's songs

    Just as I stated in one of my post, I bought this game so that I can share my interest (maybe addiction is the correct word) with my friends. What's so bad about sharing? Except that if you are not careful you will be penniless~To my friends in Wisconsin, if you want to relax and have fun times together then come over to my house! No 5-star services though

    Comments

    1. ade evanescence? damn i need to meet u quick!

      ReplyDelete
    2. antare banyak2 lagu tu evanescence jer ko minat? giler xde life ko XD

      ReplyDelete
    3. byk la aku minat tp aku paling minat evanescence. owh u don't start about the no life man it could turn ugly.

      ReplyDelete
    4. hohoho aku dah kena ugut nampaknyer
      takut~

      ReplyDelete
    5. zafree cam marah bunyi nye.aku takde ckp ko emo pun la. aku cume ty ko ade ape2 masalh ke?huhu

      ReplyDelete
    6. haha tade la...mak aku pun kate aku emo...tu aa sedeyh tu :p

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    A Little Debate About Love and Commitment

    A week after thanksgiving, we had a group discussion about Islam. To make it short, suddenly it become a debate of my commitments toward someone. Yes, it is about love. These are the questions, and my answer: If you guys love each other, why don't you just be in relationship? If we are in love, doesn't mean we MUST be in love. Being in relationship doesn't give any assurance that you are going to get married to each other. Most of my friends that are in relationship often ended up in failure, though a few (like one out of 50) still manage to maintain for 3-4 years. If you are ready to be in relationship, then you must be ready to get married. You give your commitment, attention and time for your partner, isn't it the same as married couple?* I never say being is relationship is wrong, but people who in relationship is the trouble. We always want the good thing (getting attention, sharing our love, etc) but always avoid the hard part (our responsibilities, commitment, et

    A House

    One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and