Skip to main content

Dream, Again

So last night is just a normal night where I went to sleep like usual, and had a dream. It will be one of those dreams where it got stuck to me strongly (though I'm sure I'll forget it in less than a week)

In this dream, from the first part that I remembered, I was in the car with a lot of people, but I only remember three of them. The one who sit next to me but I dunno who she is (she is an African-American btw). Coco (Ain Rosle) sat next to her, and I dunno what she's doing invading my dream.

Then the one sat farthest from me, it's you.

I only talk to that woman next to me, but I can't recall what is she saying. We were on the way back from some event (I don't know from where we were, and where is our destination), and we stopped by a shopping mall. Then we all went separate way. After a few minutes, I forgot there's something I want to take in the car, so I returned to the car.

Surprisingly, you were there too, with your shopping bags, like how I imagined remember you would carry them. You said you were trying to put your things into the car, and I tried my best to avoid eye contact with you. Then you asked, "Why are you avoiding me?"
"I thought you hate me," I replied.
"Yes, I hate you, but that was a thing in the past"
"So you don't hate me now?"
"Yes, and you can face me now, ok?" you replied with a smile on your face.

Then somehow there was this boy who was in trouble, and I went my way to save him. An awkward transition. Bah. What do you expect from a dream.

I had a lot of dream about you since the last time we talked, but I can't recall even a little. Even my brain is trying to forget you. Anyway, I truly wondered what happened to you now, and somehow I hope you are happier than I am right now.

It's funny because I know you will never read this, and that's the reason I can write this down without having to worry about anything. Hee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Debate About Love and Commitment

A week after thanksgiving, we had a group discussion about Islam. To make it short, suddenly it become a debate of my commitments toward someone. Yes, it is about love. These are the questions, and my answer: If you guys love each other, why don't you just be in relationship? If we are in love, doesn't mean we MUST be in love. Being in relationship doesn't give any assurance that you are going to get married to each other. Most of my friends that are in relationship often ended up in failure, though a few (like one out of 50) still manage to maintain for 3-4 years. If you are ready to be in relationship, then you must be ready to get married. You give your commitment, attention and time for your partner, isn't it the same as married couple?* I never say being is relationship is wrong, but people who in relationship is the trouble. We always want the good thing (getting attention, sharing our love, etc) but always avoid the hard part (our responsibilities, commitment, et

Post Bukan Untuk Semua Orang, Tapi Ada 4 Orang Patut Terasa

Edited total 7 times by 2/6/2010 1906 Post ini telah diedit disebabkan aku tuan blog (tak menjawab soalan). Post yang asal telah di-save di dalam laptop aku, so anggap la yang tak membace tu...kurang bertuah 1) Jangan aa merajuk 2) Ko pun ...ah malas aa nak cakap 3) Semoga berbahagia 4) Lepas nie kita kena lebih mengekspresi kan perasaan kita dengan cara yang lebih sihat. Terima kasih sebab sanggup turun datang jumpa aku dulu untuk menerangkan everything :) Aku bukannya hendak merendahkan mana2 pihak, tapi mungkin method aku agak extreme. Minta maaf kepada semua pihak yang terlibat.