Skip to main content

Dream, Again

So last night is just a normal night where I went to sleep like usual, and had a dream. It will be one of those dreams where it got stuck to me strongly (though I'm sure I'll forget it in less than a week)

In this dream, from the first part that I remembered, I was in the car with a lot of people, but I only remember three of them. The one who sit next to me but I dunno who she is (she is an African-American btw). Coco (Ain Rosle) sat next to her, and I dunno what she's doing invading my dream.

Then the one sat farthest from me, it's you.

I only talk to that woman next to me, but I can't recall what is she saying. We were on the way back from some event (I don't know from where we were, and where is our destination), and we stopped by a shopping mall. Then we all went separate way. After a few minutes, I forgot there's something I want to take in the car, so I returned to the car.

Surprisingly, you were there too, with your shopping bags, like how I imagined remember you would carry them. You said you were trying to put your things into the car, and I tried my best to avoid eye contact with you. Then you asked, "Why are you avoiding me?"
"I thought you hate me," I replied.
"Yes, I hate you, but that was a thing in the past"
"So you don't hate me now?"
"Yes, and you can face me now, ok?" you replied with a smile on your face.

Then somehow there was this boy who was in trouble, and I went my way to save him. An awkward transition. Bah. What do you expect from a dream.

I had a lot of dream about you since the last time we talked, but I can't recall even a little. Even my brain is trying to forget you. Anyway, I truly wondered what happened to you now, and somehow I hope you are happier than I am right now.

It's funny because I know you will never read this, and that's the reason I can write this down without having to worry about anything. Hee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...