Skip to main content

Something To Post

When my almost all of my friends went out enjoying their vacation, I enjoyed being alone and quiet. Maybe that is what I need after a hectic and disastrous (in term of result) semester. It's not bad being alone though, as I never felt lonely for the almost three days of silence~ I pleased myself by reading two mangas (to-LOVE-ru and Love Hina) until their final chapters. I wondered why I didn't play any games while they were gone. I guess I do need crowds of people watching me play games. lol.

For this holiday I didn't do much. I stayed in my room long enough that I can't stand the cold outside. I guess it's some sort of punishment to myself for slacking too much in the last semester. To tell the truth, I am a little bit jealous of my friends. I didn't even considered of looking at the pictures taken by them because I'm afraid. But I don't really mind though, since I'm happy to see that they enjoyed their trip~

Now that I have less than three weeks before class starts, I need to plan ahead of what I'm going to do in order to make my next semester is better than the last. But right now, I want to enjoy my holiday to the fullest, but moderately.

New year? Well, it doesn't affect me on anything. There is nothing different between 12/31/09 and 01/01/10 as far as I'm concerned. I don't really see any significant for celebrating new year and I never made any new year resolution. But new year is one good borderline that we can use to reflect what we did in the past :)



-A little bit of loneliness had thought me a lot of things, and made me smile-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...