Skip to main content

Something To Post

When my almost all of my friends went out enjoying their vacation, I enjoyed being alone and quiet. Maybe that is what I need after a hectic and disastrous (in term of result) semester. It's not bad being alone though, as I never felt lonely for the almost three days of silence~ I pleased myself by reading two mangas (to-LOVE-ru and Love Hina) until their final chapters. I wondered why I didn't play any games while they were gone. I guess I do need crowds of people watching me play games. lol.

For this holiday I didn't do much. I stayed in my room long enough that I can't stand the cold outside. I guess it's some sort of punishment to myself for slacking too much in the last semester. To tell the truth, I am a little bit jealous of my friends. I didn't even considered of looking at the pictures taken by them because I'm afraid. But I don't really mind though, since I'm happy to see that they enjoyed their trip~

Now that I have less than three weeks before class starts, I need to plan ahead of what I'm going to do in order to make my next semester is better than the last. But right now, I want to enjoy my holiday to the fullest, but moderately.

New year? Well, it doesn't affect me on anything. There is nothing different between 12/31/09 and 01/01/10 as far as I'm concerned. I don't really see any significant for celebrating new year and I never made any new year resolution. But new year is one good borderline that we can use to reflect what we did in the past :)



-A little bit of loneliness had thought me a lot of things, and made me smile-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Debate About Love and Commitment

A week after thanksgiving, we had a group discussion about Islam. To make it short, suddenly it become a debate of my commitments toward someone. Yes, it is about love. These are the questions, and my answer: If you guys love each other, why don't you just be in relationship? If we are in love, doesn't mean we MUST be in love. Being in relationship doesn't give any assurance that you are going to get married to each other. Most of my friends that are in relationship often ended up in failure, though a few (like one out of 50) still manage to maintain for 3-4 years. If you are ready to be in relationship, then you must be ready to get married. You give your commitment, attention and time for your partner, isn't it the same as married couple?* I never say being is relationship is wrong, but people who in relationship is the trouble. We always want the good thing (getting attention, sharing our love, etc) but always avoid the hard part (our responsibilities, commitment, et

Post Bukan Untuk Semua Orang, Tapi Ada 4 Orang Patut Terasa

Edited total 7 times by 2/6/2010 1906 Post ini telah diedit disebabkan aku tuan blog (tak menjawab soalan). Post yang asal telah di-save di dalam laptop aku, so anggap la yang tak membace tu...kurang bertuah 1) Jangan aa merajuk 2) Ko pun ...ah malas aa nak cakap 3) Semoga berbahagia 4) Lepas nie kita kena lebih mengekspresi kan perasaan kita dengan cara yang lebih sihat. Terima kasih sebab sanggup turun datang jumpa aku dulu untuk menerangkan everything :) Aku bukannya hendak merendahkan mana2 pihak, tapi mungkin method aku agak extreme. Minta maaf kepada semua pihak yang terlibat.