Skip to main content

This Post Is About Madison



This is the place where we had our convocation~~

________________________________________________________

After a very long and tiring journey, we arrived at Madison last week (24th August)
So, how about our life here?


Hey wake up already!

Everything's great here!
That's simplify everything~~

People here are nice; you don't know anything just ask them directly
(Better than Malaysian who claim that they are nice but actually they don't. I'm sorry, but it is the truth, people here are way much nicer)


It is hard to adapt to the climate here, but I'll be just fine
It's frickin' cold here, especially after rains had stopped
You will be covering yourself with a blanket and maybe another comforter


Right now there are no problems on getting foods since we are in fasting month
We still have a lot of food supply that we brought from Malaysia and foods that we bought during our shopping here~~
And there is a senior who delivers food to us for break fast (USD5.00 per food)


Shopping is a MUST!

Anything else?
Yeah, my class is only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday which are quite pack, but managable~~
It means I have 4 days free per week!
But I'm still going to study hard, that's my pledge
The buildings are quite far, so I'll be needing a bike which I will get this evening!!!Yaayy!!


Wanna take a ride?

Entertainments? A lot of them!!
There are many things unexplored to do here, but nobody will die out of boredem
Taking a walk around campus area is also nice (still haven's explored, so no pictures :( )
And presenting my main entertainment...


Hey I'm in the TV!

Can you see the PS3 Slim and Wii?


It is easy to communicate among us Malaysian here since we already had our own number and phone
I think each of our house has Wi-Fi connection, except for maybe a few
The connection is very very fast! Even uploading pictures for this post tooks less than two minutes


Getting our free phone~

I guess that's it for now, I'll be updating my blog more often, so please view it if you have time!

Let the Wheel of Fortune spins!

Comments

  1. macam bestt jee ko hidop kat saner zafree... hehehe
    i thought ko soranggg, haha
    rupenye banyak gengg!! kekee,
    okayy la tuu...
    have fun, tc ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.bestnyer dengar yor story.
    paperhal
    all da best kt new place
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaaa

    best best.

    tak sbr nak fly jugak. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. awin - iwh aku x ckp eyh yg member aku ramai kat sini?
    of coz aa aku hav fun~hahaha

    adventurer - mmg best sbb hidup kat sini pun best :D
    thanx!

    redbirdfe - rase dok malaysia puas2 dlu...nanti2 rindu susah lak
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. zafree..
    ko wat idup kita kat sini nampk indah laa~

    i think it is..
    bsyukur~
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. acap - kongsi satu bilik dowh...

    nani - of coz aa hidup sini indah... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New College Life In UKM

After intentionally abandoning my blog for around 6 weeks, I think it's about time I write something about what is currently happening in my life.

Since the last time I updated, I haven't done anything much. I met some of my friends, and mostly spent my time with my families and explaining to every single one of them about "why" am I not returning to the States. Most of the them accept the fact easily and told me to be strong, work hard in the future and don't make the same mistake (which usually just simplified to "don't play games too much")

Because of What Someone Said

So a few days ago, I visited Borders Bookstore in IOI City Mall to get a book for a friend of mine. Incidentally, it is also my favorite bookstore, due to its quite nice selection of books and its location from my house. Anyway, the book that I wanted to buy was The End of Average by Todd Rose. I already finished that book (I want to write about it as well later), so I recommended it to my friend and she asked me to buy one for her. I had an exam on the day after but as far as I'm concerned, reading is more important than any exams that I will most likely forgot in a few weeks.

Also, each time I visit a bookstore, I will always walk out the store with at least one book. So, besides the book that I intended to buy, I bought two other books because I found it interesting. I know, it is a truly 'good' idea to buy two books when you have an exam tomorrow. In this post, I want to talk about the reason why I picked up one of the books.

The Master Algorithm, written by Pedro Domi…

Being Different Is Lonely

From our ages, I know that I am different from most of my classmates. Naturally, most of them are three years younger than me, but that is not the problem. In fact, I had the most fun surrounded by them. They don't treat me differently just because I'm older. I think I am blessed with the fact that there are others who are older than the average (those who were born in 1993) in the batch.
I think I am not as matured as someone of my age should. But then again, there's no guideline on how matured a person should be or how you to be a mature person. Though my guidelines are basically these two: when you can prioritize and you can be responsible towards your actions. I don't know if I have these two qualities, but I know I am working towards it, slowly but surely.
Anyway, being older doesn't make me automatically different from the others. But there are certain things that make me feel.. different, and sometimes isolated. Like at this moment of writing, I am overwhelm…