Skip to main content

Updates

Right now I am in Madison, just started class two days ago. I have been in every class (except for discussion sessions), and I have to say every class is interesting. To sum it all up, I have one Math class, and 3 reading class. One of them (English 168) has a lot of reading requirements. But the books are not for heavy readers, thankfully. They are just a lot, and I mean A LOT. Manga class has a lot to read to, but we only have 5 quizzes throughout the semester, and that's it. No final exams, or even midterms. Video game class is almost the same like last year's.

So this semester, I really need to be very disciplined, to able to manage my time and money properly, and prioritize what's important. I know it's hard, and even I don't think I could do it. But owh well, I don't want to mess up again. Just be patience, only two years left.

I went to Gamestop two days ago to trade-in most of my games. I managed to receive $140 in-store credit, and bought two items with it. I also sold my Rock Band set to a sophomore, Nabil, for $100. I just want to clear my belongings before moving out.

I am still in Adam's house, and I will be moving out by Friday. After that, I need to buy a lot of utensils for my house. Maybe I'll ask in MSA group if there are people who still want to sell their items.

Well, that's about it for now. I have four classes today, first class will start at 9:55am and last class will end at 5:15pm. Till the next post~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Debate About Love and Commitment

A week after thanksgiving, we had a group discussion about Islam. To make it short, suddenly it become a debate of my commitments toward someone. Yes, it is about love. These are the questions, and my answer: If you guys love each other, why don't you just be in relationship? If we are in love, doesn't mean we MUST be in love. Being in relationship doesn't give any assurance that you are going to get married to each other. Most of my friends that are in relationship often ended up in failure, though a few (like one out of 50) still manage to maintain for 3-4 years. If you are ready to be in relationship, then you must be ready to get married. You give your commitment, attention and time for your partner, isn't it the same as married couple?* I never say being is relationship is wrong, but people who in relationship is the trouble. We always want the good thing (getting attention, sharing our love, etc) but always avoid the hard part (our responsibilities, commitment, et

Post Bukan Untuk Semua Orang, Tapi Ada 4 Orang Patut Terasa

Edited total 7 times by 2/6/2010 1906 Post ini telah diedit disebabkan aku tuan blog (tak menjawab soalan). Post yang asal telah di-save di dalam laptop aku, so anggap la yang tak membace tu...kurang bertuah 1) Jangan aa merajuk 2) Ko pun ...ah malas aa nak cakap 3) Semoga berbahagia 4) Lepas nie kita kena lebih mengekspresi kan perasaan kita dengan cara yang lebih sihat. Terima kasih sebab sanggup turun datang jumpa aku dulu untuk menerangkan everything :) Aku bukannya hendak merendahkan mana2 pihak, tapi mungkin method aku agak extreme. Minta maaf kepada semua pihak yang terlibat.