Skip to main content

Updating My Games Again

Traded-in games



I finished Lost Planet 2 campaign, playing co-op with my friend. Sure, the game is good, but there are not enough reasons for me to playing it again, so I decided to sell it. And then there is a case with Resonance of Fate. The earlier plot is confusing, not making any sense. The battle supposed to be hard, but since I already anticipated the difficulty, somewhat it became easy. Having no patience and desire to continue with the game, I traded it too.

I want to trade Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey too, but I forgot to put the cartridge inside the game box when I traded the other games. Maybe I'll sell it later.

At first, I though I want to sell them on eBay, but the process will take a long time and I'm kinda lazy. So I decided to trade the game at Gamestop with the upcoming game which is...

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker



I never missed any main series of MGS, so I decided to buy this one too. It is on PSP, so I had a doubt at first. But after I read a preview (here) and watched a review (here), my heart was set. So I traded those two games stated earlier and used the credit to pre-order Peace Walker.

The price is $39.99, but since I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition, I need to pay extra $10. Luckily the credit I received for trading the two games covered up the price more than enough~

I don't think I will buy any games this month, that is why I decided to buy the Collector's Edition. Plus, it is $10 less than usual price for console games (but same price as standard Wii games).

Today, I looked up at Gamestop, and I found that the Collector's Edition had been removed from the site. Meaning that I was one of the last person the get the Collector's Edition. Even the free camouflage bandana (pre-order offer) that should come with the game had gone. How lucky I am~

After watching the review, I was worried because he said that playing alone will be hard. Since I have two PSPs right now, I persuaded Shafiq to buy another copy of Peace Walker and I can let him borrow my PSP. Of course, he declined, unless I bought the game for him too (haha). Then, he suggested me to rent the game. After doing a little research, I had come to this

GameFly



What is GameFly? To make it short, you can rent any set number of games from the company per month. I really wanted to try the service since January this year, but...erm...I can't remember why I didn't. Never mind.

In normal condition, I should pay $24.95/month and I can rent two games at one time. But since I only wanted the Peace Walker, I make full use of the trial version which last for ten days. That should be enough. I will cancel my account before they charge me. Plus, I'll be going back to Malaysia, so I don't think it will worth it if I subscribe to GameFly now. So I will definitely subscribe after I come back here, sharing the payments with Shafiq. Right now, I just want to know how good the service is (and get my Peace Walker for Shafiq)

Going back to Malaysia

I miss the scenery from my room

I will be going back to Malaysia by the end of this month, and I will bring my PS3 along so I won't get bored at home (unlike some of my friends who left me here alone while they went back to Malaysia and complained how bored they were at home. mwahahahaha )

Since I rarely played my Wii, I decided to bring it along too, and left it at my home in Malaysia for my brother and his friends to play. He asked for a bowling game. Wii Sports Resort would be perfect but unfortunately I had sold it to buy Final Fantasy XIII (hahaha). So I will need to buy it again later.

In my inbox, there is an email from Gamestop that is perfect for my situation right now~~~

Trading my Wii



There is a reason for this. To my brother at Malaysia, don't worry. I will still bring a Wii for you~ I will update this tomorrow, ok? Coz' I have something important to do tomorrow before I can make a post for this part.

Sudden increase in offer



Right now, I am really pissed with Gamestop. Yesterday, I traded-in my games since there was an offer of 30% more credit if I trade my games toward any game. It expires at June 6, so I went to Gamestop as earlier as I could. But today, they increase the offer to 50%!!!!!!! ****!

You can look at it here.

That is all for now. There a lot more I want to update, but I will do it after I finish my summer class next week. See ya~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Debate About Love and Commitment

A week after thanksgiving, we had a group discussion about Islam. To make it short, suddenly it become a debate of my commitments toward someone. Yes, it is about love. These are the questions, and my answer: If you guys love each other, why don't you just be in relationship? If we are in love, doesn't mean we MUST be in love. Being in relationship doesn't give any assurance that you are going to get married to each other. Most of my friends that are in relationship often ended up in failure, though a few (like one out of 50) still manage to maintain for 3-4 years. If you are ready to be in relationship, then you must be ready to get married. You give your commitment, attention and time for your partner, isn't it the same as married couple?* I never say being is relationship is wrong, but people who in relationship is the trouble. We always want the good thing (getting attention, sharing our love, etc) but always avoid the hard part (our responsibilities, commitment, et

Post Bukan Untuk Semua Orang, Tapi Ada 4 Orang Patut Terasa

Edited total 7 times by 2/6/2010 1906 Post ini telah diedit disebabkan aku tuan blog (tak menjawab soalan). Post yang asal telah di-save di dalam laptop aku, so anggap la yang tak membace tu...kurang bertuah 1) Jangan aa merajuk 2) Ko pun ...ah malas aa nak cakap 3) Semoga berbahagia 4) Lepas nie kita kena lebih mengekspresi kan perasaan kita dengan cara yang lebih sihat. Terima kasih sebab sanggup turun datang jumpa aku dulu untuk menerangkan everything :) Aku bukannya hendak merendahkan mana2 pihak, tapi mungkin method aku agak extreme. Minta maaf kepada semua pihak yang terlibat.