Skip to main content

Hurt, but Still Happy

It begin at 20/08/2008

It ends at 20/10/2008

You hurt me

But you don't want to see me hurting



For a while

I wouldn't be able to listen to your voice

I wouldn't be able to look even a glimpse of you

I wouldn't be able to contact you

Simply, I just don't want to do it even if I can

Because it hurts so much

Even by just looking at your diary makes me hurt



I couldn't say "I'm sorry"

I couldn't say "Thank you for everything"

It still hurt, you know



You did told me

You afraid of getting hurt again

But it turn out you are the one who hurting me

kinda irony

It's alright my dear

I don't blame you



I know

It IS hard to find the right words and the right moment

I know

You not doing this on purpose

I know exactly

when you are telling the truth or lying

I know too

When you have something in your mind that you don't want to tell me

Most importantly, I know

that you never want to see me hurt



I must say goodbye for awhile

Don't contact me until I say you can

Don't give false hope to me ever again



Don't tell me the bad news
Don't tell me anything at all
Just tell me that you need me
And stay right here with me

'Wondering'

I love that song you know?

But no longer it is

I don't want to remember that song again



The water at the dam is getting full

It will begin to burst

damn

But I don't want to stop here, not just yet



I had said this to you

"Sorry if I ended up hating you"

It could happen

But I don't want to

Nothing, I will get if I hate you

But in the same time I just want to say

I hate you



Just to let you know

I will be moving on



I never had the chance to say this

It used to be "I love you"

But now it had became "I loved you"




~SO LONG,THE PERSON WHO USED TO BE MY DEAREST~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...