Last week has been stressful, and seems like this week will be the same too. You know, it's a normal life as a student, with so many assignments and tasks. Normal, but not necessarily easy. As I'm typing with really sleepy eyes, I feel like giving up on a few things.
The list of things to do:
1. Etika - 5 reports and 1 assignment
2. Academic Communication II - Setting up interviews and preparations for conferences
3. Hubungan Etnik - Meeting with the lecturer to decide/inform on the research that we want to do
4. Pengenalan Pengurusan Perniagaan - Setting up and deciding on which company to visit, after being rejected by the first company (and they gave us a lot of hope. Fuck)
5. Permodelan Statistik - Test 2 today at 10 am.
That's just on the academic side. The non-academic stuffs?
1. Writing an answer scheme for FOUR papers which consisted of TWENTY FIVE questions each. They gave me the task on Friday and asked me to finish it by tomorrow.
2. Preparing for the International Mathematics Convention at UMT (9-10 of May), applying for funds that we may not get.
Personal problems? Huh.
Yes, shouldn't complain. It is just that I thought I am prepared for the stressful semester. I guess I was a bit wrong.
Everyone has their own problems.