Skip to main content

A Message To All My Friends

My handphone had been affected by virus and I had lost all the contact numbers

To all my friends that have my numbers, could you please SMS me your number?

Thank you!

It feel like I had lost 1/4 of my social life

Comments

  1. num aku... 013-231.. tekan2 yg jwb hantu.
    hee. nnt la aku msg. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak mau kasi. aku jamin kau dah hafal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mashi - orait thanx mashi!

    bawang - tampo kang.dah aa kedekut duit, nombor pun nk kedekut?aku hafal no maxis jer.kang ku mintak aa dr ko jugak no celcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. wo wo wo..jangan buat statement aku kedekut. ahaks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kalau kau tak hafal nombor aku memang aku ngadu kat papa kau salah gunakan kipas kereta dia. hahahaha! :D
    zafree zafree. hantar phone pegi repair cepat2. nanti time cuti senang nak mms gambar crash - game completed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. bukan. aku takut bila dah habeh game tu aku tak leh nak berlagak mms kau sbb phone kau rosak lagi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.