Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.
My Life Poured As Words
ROFL!!
ReplyDeleteaku kenal buku calculus itu!!hehe...
ReplyDeletehaaaaaaaaa.......... cpt la hbs.
ReplyDeleteSumMeR sUmMEr SuMmeR.....~~~ ^^
hahaha
ReplyDeleteko kt sne pon cmtuh
x tgk ktorg cni
bapak susa!!
korg nga foundation
ktorg tros degree
lg trok
T_T
Imp - baru skit tuh.hehhe
ReplyDeletesyaza - ko blaja gak ke?
mashi - bertahan!bertahan!
abby - ntah bley ke x aku survive...haha
ape daa gambar tu. nampak cam emo kid je. haha! jk
ReplyDeletehoih~~~
ReplyDeletebtapa b'syukur aku dpt sni =p
rayza - pagi2 kalo dah bangun lambat misti aa emo...aku la.haha
ReplyDeleteamyrah - skiiit jer lagi dah nak abis...nanti kitorg lak enjoy~~haha