Skip to main content

I Have Feelings Too, Don't Worry

The moment you took a step away from me, I started to gain the time and space that I needed

I didn't feel the uneasiness anymore
I feel that I can grow again
Do things that I want without limitations
Take my own time without limitations
I feel very free

I guess that is all I need

We don't need commitments; we are still young to be in serious relationship
We don't need commitments; there are still a lot of opportunities and possibilities in front of us
We don't need commitments; we are still young to make decisions about relationship
We don't need commitments; there are a lot to think, especially about marriages*

We can grow to become a better person,
Without limitations and expectations of a lover;
We can grow our abilities,
Without limitations and expectations of a lover.

The moment you took a step away from me, I felt that I lost something

Who says when we are in love, we need to be in relationship?
Who says we can't be just friends?
Who says we need to nurture the feelings right now?

We plan, but God has a better plan
We will accept His plan, whatever it might be

I really want you to be with me
Welcome back to my life



*Yeah, what is the purpose of being in relationship but never had a thought about marriage? If not, then we only be in relationship in order to satisfy our own desires and lust

Comments

  1. makan dalam...cam ayat aku je...wkaakak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ader aa skit2 diambil dari ayat ko...tapi aku x ingat yg maner...

    tp dah di-paraphrase

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. rajin kau update blog skrg ni ye.

    by the way, action speaks louder than words, tak gitu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sebab dah ok dgn most situations kat sini~

    If I post this one year ago, it won't have the same meaning as it is now
    Experiences and a lot of deep thoughts = what I had posted :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...