Look at me
Who am I supposed to be
And what do I believe?
Can you tell me
Since you made up your mind
Who knows what you believe
And I just don't know
Oh I just don't know, who am I supposed to be?
Look at me
Am I the image of you're hopes and tragedies
Just look at me
Will I ever be more than just a memory
Cause you just don't know
You just don't know
All I am is me
All I am is me
All I am is me
Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.
nice song..nnti pas kan kt aku eh?
ReplyDeletexnk ah
ReplyDeletewatpe?
haha
pergh...kedekot
ReplyDeleteko pemurah la?
ReplyDeletebla bleh x?
ish3