If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...
PERSONA FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVEE!!
ReplyDeleteP/S I haven't been able to read your blog for a while because its blocked because you have game content on your blog. Strangely enough, my blog wasn't blocked XD. But I have my internet back now :D:D
-Kai
I have been caught up with something lately, so I don't even open my own blog haha
ReplyDeleteHopefully it's really, really will going to be Persona 5 :(
If Atlus wants to make money, they should make one.
ReplyDeleteC'MON ATLUS!
-Kai