Skip to main content

More Games

After about two month struggling, I finally achieved Platinum Trophy in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (MvC3). The last time I ever achieved a Platinum was...Final Fantasy XIII, which was more than a year ago. The trophies in MvC3 aren't that hard except for a few, most of them are time consuming. I am totally happy with my team of Zero, Dormammu and Amaterasu :D Also, MvC3 is the first fighting game in PS3 I ever dedicated myself to learning it. I even bought the Strategy Guide! Well mostly because of fan service (Zero and Dante are the only reasons I bought this game!). I tried Tekken 6, but was turned off by a few reasons. Street Fighter IV? Not that interested.

Then I Platinum-ed inFamous 2 in just 6 days. Dedicated my days and nights only to Platinum this game haha. Now that I already finished, I never touched the game again. I mean, there is nothing else to do in the game (I'm not really into user-created contents). Nevertheless, I enjoyed every moment in inFamous 2. An easy 8/10 from me. I loved both ending, but totally hate Nix. Like, the worst character I ever seen (at least I still can tolerate Vanille)

I just finished Shadows of the Damned yesterday, and 4 more trophies until Platinum. I need two play it at least twice in order to Platinum. Damned is short, but it was fun while it last.

Cave Story, downloaded from DSiware, is unexpectedly fun. I thought it will going to be just a simple platformer, but owh boy how wrong I was. It is one of the finest classic game I played after a long time. Still haven't finish it, and I know I am going to play this game from start after I finish.

I just downloaded Final Fantasy VIII from PSN store, but I feel reluctant to start it. It just a normal dilemma for me, and this is definitely not the first time I felt like this haha.

3DS is, without a doubt, one of the compelling hardware on today's gaming world. The only problem? It still has no games, and I mean GOOD games. A few weeks ago, 3DS users finally got what they truly deserved: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D. It was one of the greatest games of all time, if not the best (the original release got 99/100 on Metacritic). I pre-ordered one copy, and waiting for my friend to bring it back to me (since when it was released, I already in Malaysia). Anticipation is growing!

I still have many games in my backlog. Bioshock 2 and Yakuza 4 are some of them, but I don't feel like playing the them...

Comments

  1. Duuuuude, you should play Bioshock 2! I didn't play it by the way, I can't stand FPS; I just watched someone play and the game was seriously great!

    AND PORTAL 2!!

    -Kai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Bioshock 2! But I don't have any motivation to continue the game :( owh owh I finished Portal 2 already! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Remember how you tried to kill me twice?"

    Haha, priceless~!

    -Kai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.