Skip to main content

Arigatou



I have this song on the side bar, but it is the female version. On Mixpod.com, I can't find the original full version (grrrr) so that's why I'm posting it here.

"Arigatou" wo kanade kanade tooku hanareta to shite mo...
kaze ni fukarenagara aruite ikikau hitogomi no naka de
yasashii kimi ni koko de deaeta ..."hanaretakunai yo"
sabishii yoru mo kimi ga ita ne yakusoku suru yo "TSUYOKU NARU KARA"
tsunaida kokoro wa hitotsu dakara bokutachi wa toberu n da
"arigatou" wo kanade kanade tooku hanareta to shite mo
"sayonara" to te wo futte mata koko de aimashou

hitotsu hitotsu kono omoi wo ima kanaeru koto ga dekitara
kitto tsuyoi boku ni nareru kara waratte kimi ni aeru yo
hitori hitori de mawaru sekai wa shinjiru koto sae kowaku naru kedo
ano hi kureta kimi no kotoba ga tobidatsu boku no hane ni naru kara
"arigatou" wo kanade kanade tsunagu te wa nai kedo
"arigatou" hibike hibike kono uta kimi e todoke

"arigatou" wo kanade kanade tooku hanareta to shite mo
"sayonara" to te wo futte mata koko de aimashou
"sayonara" to te wo futte mata koko de aimashou
...mata kimi ni aitai...



Playing "thank you" again and again, even though we're far apart...
Walking while blown by the wind, among the crowd that's coming and going
I met you here ..."I don't want to be parted"
Even in the lonely nights, you were here, I'll promise "because I will become strong"
Our joined hearts are one, so we can fly
Playing "thank you" again and again, even though we're far apart
Waving hands "goodbye", let's meet here again

One by one, if I could grant these thoughts right now
I would surely become a stronger me, and be able to meet you with a smile
One by one, even believing that the world revolves is scary
The words you said to me that day will become my wings as I fly
Playing "thank you" again and again, even though I'm not holding anyone's hand
Echoing "thank you" again and again, so that this song will reach you

Playing "thank you" again and again, even though we're far apart
Waving hands "goodbye", let's meet here again
Waving hands "goodbye", let's meet here again
...I want to meet you again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...