Skip to main content

AFK

I will be away from my laptop for at least 6 days (Sept 8-13) since my kampung doesn't has internet connection.

I will be in Negeri Sembilan for the rest of the week. Both my kampung are in Negeri Sembilan (Seri Menanti and Dioh), so there are no problems on where to celebrate the first day of Eid. In my ideal world, right now I should be at Madison and celebrating Eid there. But fate decided for me to stay in Malaysia. Well at least I can celebrate Eid with my family :D

This year, after everything that happened, I don't really feel like celebrating actually. I never showed my true feelings, but I am in uttermost guilt to everyone around me, especially my parents. I don't know. I just feel like spending my time during Eid alone. I wish I can just stay alone at home. But I know, I need to face it.

Well I do need to be prepared with bombarding questions from my relatives. I don't know if I am strong enough. Anyway it's my own fault, so I still need to embrace everything that will come.

Anyway, I want to use this time to wish all my families, lecturers, friends and every Muslim out there Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! I apologize for all my wrongdoings to all of you. If anything I said or did had hurt your feelings, please do forgive me. Yeah, I forgive you too. Your welcome :)

To my friends in Madison, I hope I can be in Madison as earlier as I could. I hope my persuasion to MARA will be accepted so that I can go back there.

To MARA, I learned my lesson, and I promise to change myself so that I can be a better student if I will ever received another chance.

It's kinda messy the way I wrote, and so do my mental state. I need to pack everything to go to my kampung. Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...