Somehow, I just knew that reviews for Final Fantasy XIII will be lower compared to other games in store. Especially for Western reviewers, Final Fantasy XIII is just not what they expect. Check out gamespot's review for one of the examples. Like I said once before, scores on review won't affect me to buy the game, but I am afraid that it will affect my view when I play the game. So I'll try to not be bothered by reviews, and enjoy the game~ Reviewers aren't always right, right? ;)
Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.
Comments
Post a Comment