One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...
My Life Poured As Words
tp sume games Wii so nobody is borrowing haha
ReplyDeleteader game ps3 ngan 360 kat belakang tuh...tgk elok2!
ReplyDeleteaku tau la nak buli Wii saje2 pun takleh
ReplyDeletetakleh!
ReplyDeletefook!!
ReplyDeleteenjoy tol idop ko
library pon ade game
tu aa to game Wii jer berlambak, game PS3 skit jer. lol
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete