Skip to main content

Complicate

By being complicated, you make things become more complicated
Why can you just be more normal?
You can be an extraordinary person, but becoming a complicated person is a whole different aspect

We want to live in harmony
So led a normal life
We want to understand each other better
So don't make yourself more complex

Even the greatest man in the history led a normal life
He doesn't make himself become complicated
Peace be upon Him

I got tired of all this fighting and hatred that grows within each day
Where are the laughter that we used to share?
Where are the smiles on our face when we see each other?
Is this how brothers in Islam supposed to be?

We talked bad things about each other behind our backs
We resent towards the person that make a small mistake to us
We hate the person, and prefer to eat the flesh among us instead of confronting our problems and solve it directly
Is this what Islam had thought us?

I know, I am no better but as a Muslim, we had the responsibility to be nice to each other
Maybe I should say this in front of you



That I love you, my brothers

"Believers are each other's brothers. Restore peace among your brothers. Have fear of God so that perhaps you will receive mercy" (Al- Hujaraat, 49:10)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.