Skip to main content

My First Time With Carls Jr

I went to Midvalley today, and I had one of the most frustrating day with the KTM (a company that owns a train system in Malaysia)
Seriously, I'm kinda frustrated with KTM, and most Malaysian know why
It's ok, nothing I can do though
At least it is the train system that connect the most places around Selangor

I met Adam, Naqib and their friends at MidValley
I arrived at about 1600, which is kinda late since they had finished playing bowling
but I still had not have my lunch at that time
Lucky me, they accompanied me eating at the Food Junction
hehe thanx guys

After we had walked in the MidValley for some time, suddenly Adam decided to have some burgers at Carls Jr.
Of course, I thought he was just joking

Well, here we go!

Adam bought the Teriyaki-what-I-don't-remember burger, and when I tried it, something triggered me to buy a burger too
hehe (nafsu makan kuat)
So I bought the Mushroom-I-forget-the-name burger for RM18.00
I don't regret it coz' it keeps me full enough until the minutes I'm writing this blog
hehehe

The freakishly big burger

Enjoy!

Naqib's sarcastic face

The burger is nice
It is big and very very juicy that will keep you begging for more

Since we all are decicated Muslims (eceyh), we went to perform our Maghrib prayer first before going back

At Shah Alam KTM Station, I met with Azza (my former classmate at MRSM TGB)
She said she just got back from Genting Highland with his brother
*Jealous*
Asyik jumpa Azza jer lately, jodoh ke?hehe
She already has a special friend~
hehe

It feels good to spend my time hanging out with friends
Hope our meeting is blessed by Allah~

-I still miss a friend of mine-

Comments

  1. hoho..
    asl sarcastic plak muka aku?
    jujur kot muka tu.
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. bunyi tajuk tuh selalu nyer utk org yg nak citer 1st time 'main' jek...wakakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  3. naqib - sajer jer nk bg caption cambest haha

    adam - tau tuh...tp aku maleh nk fikir tajuk lain..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. carl's jr. is my favourite!
    mengaku je la ko rindu aku!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aawww

    ko mmg memahami aku laa...

    x sabar nk gie wisc ngan ko

    nanti dalam flight dok aa sebelah aku eyh??
    hihi

    ReplyDelete
  6. tiru aku la ko ni
    b4 fly pon aku try taste mende ni
    ngn family aku r kt pyramid
    tirooooo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A House

One day I walk around I found a house It looks dull and I entered it -------- It is quite empty right now There are a lot of things But there are no people I think it's owner doesn't get along well with people in the houses around -------- There is a small box inside that house It is strong, because it never break even when it is being hit But somehow, it started to has cracks Hope I can fix it -------- I found a water tank There is always water inside it It looks like it had been used recently Sometimes, the water burst out just like that -------- There is also a speaker inside the house It only works when the user tell the truth It also has cracks Maybe some people throw it away because it only tell the truth? -------- A computer? It looks really nice It has been used for a lot of times It seems like it is the most precious thing inside the house Why did it go to waste? It shouldn't be left in a house like this -------- Owh There is a cat in the house It is very cute and ...

Less Than A Month Left Berore Departure

If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...

I Am Not Going Back To United States

Just after the day I arrived, I got caught up in an accident. Now, just another week before going back to USA, I received a bad news. MARA told me that they had terminated my sponsorship. Yes, this is not a hoax. I received the letter two days ago, and now I decided to give a full story to you readers.