If you had seen through all my post before, you will realized that seldom, if not, very little, I talked about going overseas I...never felt excited about going overseas It's only a coincidence that I received this scholarship to go to USA If I didn't get the scholarship, then I'm happy enough to study in our country Looking back, I never ever thought about my future for the long term I don't really care about it; as long as I continue living, I'll be delighted Did I really wanted to choose actuarial science? Yes, but only because my teacher recommended it and it is the only course that are listed in MARA's website that had something to do with Mathematics (besides engineering) I'm willingly enter the path that had in front of me, I don't give a damn about searching other hidden roads that may lead to better destination Yeah, that's me alright I remember in a talk about mind set, I learn that if we want to succeed, we need to have a vision...
aww~~
ReplyDeleteaww~~~
aww~~~~
swit gilerr!!
nk taw x,kalo ko x gay kn, ko pdn giler ngn raihan! haha
nanti aku berusaha aa x jadi gay
ReplyDeletehaha
haha you know, personally kan eventhough this is sweet, tp aku rase lebih molek kalau kau bwat ni one by one instead of in public. baru gentlemen. tatau ar sbb aku rase bwat kat sini mcm tak private ah.
ReplyDeleteJUST A SUGGESTION
mane bole... kalo buat one by one, mane la kami2 yg suke jge tepi kaen org ni nk taw.
ReplyDeletebtul x zafree??
zafree, ape kate ko propose raihan gune blog gak. ahax~
rayza - thanx for being straight forward rayza
ReplyDeletecadangan ko diterima tapi ko caye jer aa kat aper yg aku buat :D
mashi - sbnrnyer better personally...mende private watpe nak gitau orang...ngehehe
yang penting mende paling penting korg xyah tataw
hehe
ke ko nak aku propose ko kat blog?haha
kalo ko propose aku kt blog nmpk sgt r memain jgk. kn bnde2 gineh kne 'personal'. cewahh...
ReplyDeletetp bagus r, capub kn aku. ;p
p/s: aku kn xpemes.....
lah..
ReplyDeleteko ingat aku feymes sgt aa utk feymes kan ko?
haha
ala... femes la tu. ko kn pndi main rubic.. (xde kaitan)
ReplyDelete